Campus and Environmental Planning consists of campus infrastructure assessment, building commissioning activities, Environmental, health and safety compliance, energy and utilities management and records management.
Commitment to Environmental, Health, and Safety
Bryant University is committed to protecting the health and safety of all members of the University community and our environment. The Bryant Policy is:
- Provide facilities and operations that are safe and healthful;
- Strive to prevent all occupational injuries and illnesses by emphasizing safety management, education and training, and safe work practices;
- Comply with all applicable health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations;
- Minimize waste, and reuse/recycle material when it is economically and environmentally appropriate;
- Ensure that health, safety, and environmental protection is a principle consideration in the design, construction, and renovation of all buildings and facilities;
- Communicate broadly our health, safety, and environmental activities and performance
All members of the University community, including students, faculty, staff, and contractors, are expected to be cognizant of, and conform with, University policies and procedures and share the responsibility for minimizing risks to health, safety, and the environment.
Faculty and supervisory staff must ensure that their employees and students work in a safe, healthful, and environmentally responsible manner and comply with all applicable laws, regulations, University policies, and procedures.