|The Add Process
In order to adjust your schedule and add classes during the add period, simply follow these three steps:
- Print out the Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) form , or pick one up in our office, MRC 202.
- Complete the form and see the instructors for the classes you are adding to get their signatures.
- Submit the completed form, by the posted deadlines, to the Office of the Registrar, MRC 202. Remember, no changes will be made until we process your form.
The Drop Process
You are now able to drop classes through your Banner account during the drop period. Full-time traditional students cannot drop below 12 credits (full-time status) through their Banner account.
If you are adding classes, be sure to get your add slips signed before dropping any classes.
Important things to remember
- When filling out the form, be careful to enter the correct course information, including the CRN. A list of CRNs may be found by searching the class schedule online. There is also a list posted outside of the Office of the Registrar.
- During the spring and fall semesters, you may add courses for one week after the first day of classes and you have two weeks to drop courses. Please refer to the academic calendar for add and drop deadlines for the winter and summer sessions.
- You must drop a course to have it removed from your schedule. DO NOT assume that your instructor will automatically drop you.
- The Schedule Adjustment form should be used to amend course schedules, not build them.
- It is important to submit your form as early as possible. If you are adding classes, you will not be able to view class information in Blackboard until your form has been processed.