|| Compensation Philosophy The Bryant University compensation philosophy is to:
- Manage pay through a simple, clear program that is consistent with the University’s strategic and organizational objectives, and that enables the University to:
- Recruit, retain and reward staff;
- Provide competitive pay opportunities;
- Provide fair, consistent pay administration across all divisions at the University; and
- Reward staff for skill development and high performance.
- Provide managers with sufficient guidelines to make consistent, appropriate pay decisions while also providing flexibility to meet the business and staffing needs of their areas;
- Provide the Bryant University community with clear, accurate information about the compensation program and how pay is managed.